Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance of these contest rules.
1. This Best of the Trophy Wall (the “Contest”) is Sponsored by Quarto Communications (outdoorcanada.ca), hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor(s)”.
2. This contest is open to residents of Canada (EXCLUDING the province of Quebec) who have achieved the age of majority in their province of residence at time of entry. Employees of the Contest Sponsor(s) and their respective immediate families, employees, advertising, and promotional agencies are also excluded.
3. The Contest opens on, or around, August 2 at 12:00 noon (EDT) and closes August 30 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) (the “Contest Period”). Only eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be entered in the Contest. Entrants’ completed online registration form will serve as the entry ballot for the Contest.
4. No purchase necessary to enter. Online access, provision of an entrant’s contact information, and a valid e-mail address are required in order to participate. Enter by logging on to during the Contest Period and completing the ballot. All ballots must be received no later than August 30 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
5. There will be 1 random draw(s) for the contest prize(s). The grand prize consists of: Rapala Pro Bass Fishing game for PlayStation 3. Approximate retail value of the prize is $50 CDN. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and are not substitutable, transferable or convertible to cash. Prize(s) will be shipped to the contest winner within 30 days of the winner being verified and confirmed. Draw
6. Odds of winning depend on the number of ballots received before the Contest deadline.
7. The 1 random draw(s) for the contest prize(s). will be held on August 30 at 12:00 noon (EDT), at magazine’s head office: 54 St. Patrick Street, Toronto, Ontario, from all ballots received by the draw deadline. Only online entries will be eligible. General Conditions
8. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered, or tampered with in any way.
9. All entries shall become the property of the Contest Sponsor(s).
10. In order to win, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question administered by telephone or e-mail.
11. To be declared a winner and claim the prize, the potential winner(s) must be reachable by phone within two (2) business days following the random draw at the phone number listed on the entrant’s online registration form.
12. Should the potential winner not be reached during the two (2) business days period for any reason, including, but not limited to, the fact that the potential winner has a call privacy feature on his/her phone, or if the potential winner does not meet all of the contest conditions as set out herein, the prize(s) shall be automatically forfeited by that potential winner.
13. If the Contest Sponsor(s) are unable to award the prize, it will be considered null and void and without value on September 9.
14. The winning entrant(s) may be required to sign a declaration and release from liability. The winner agrees to permit the Contest Sponsor(s) to publish the winner’s name, address, photograph, or likeness without further compensation to the winner, in any publicity carried out by Contest Sponsor(s).
15. The Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right to replace the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. The winner(s) releases the Contest Sponsor(s), as well as their advertising and promotional agencies, from liability for any damage or prejudice arising out of the awarding and use of the prize.