This sit-down appetizer is great served before a Thai-style venison stirfry, or slow-roasted duck.
- 4 grouse breasts, boneless and skinless
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 dozen green grapes
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- Season grouse with salt and pepper. Sauté in butter over medium heat. When cooked through, remove from pan.
- Add cream to pan. Reduce liquid by half over medium-high heat. Add grapes and breasts to reheat.
- Spoon grapes and sauce over breasts. Garnish with pistachio nuts.