The perfect side to a fresh walleye dinner.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 large red grapefruit, peeled, pitted and divided into wedges
- 2 avocados, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- Put lime juice, honey, red pepper flakes, dry mustard and sugar in a blender and whirl together. Slowly blend in oil, salt and pepper to create a vinaigrette.
- Place lettuce, grapefruit and avocado in a salad bowl, add the vinaigrette and toss it all together.