- 7 medium Yukon potatoes
- White balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- ½ English cucumber, seeds removed, diced
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook potatoes is salted water till tender (test with a knife). Carefully remove from water and let rest on a plate for 10 minutes.
- Leaving the skins on, cut each potato into large chunks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss while potatoes are still warm. Adjust seasoning if necessary.