With a total readership of 1,768,000 (Print Measurement Bureau, Fall 2014), Outdoor Canada has provided the best national coverage of any Canadian hunting and fishing magazine for more than 40 years. The following are just a few reasons why your business is best with us.
As Canada’s only national, measured magazine covering traditional sports, Outdoor Canada has four main objectives:
- To promote conservation and the sustainable use of natural resources through responsible angling and hunting practices
- To encourage anglers and hunters to improve their outdoors skills and broaden their knowledge of the Canadian outdoors
- To celebrate the traditional pursuits of fishing and hunting as integral components of Canada’s cultural heritage
- To entertain and inform readers with a lively mix of how-to articles, service pieces, feature stories, profiles, travelogues, in-depth reportage and expert analysis
Magazine and digital integration
Outdoor Canada delivers beyond print with a dynamic website. In addition, our family of magazines includes B.C. Outdoors. Together, these publications and websites collectively over-deliver on many key demographic groups.
From integrated partnerships to customized promotions, our Marketing Solutions team can create and execute turn-key promotions that resonate with our readers, show attendees and online visitors.
For readership statistics, circulation information, and advertising rates, see our:
- Full Media Kit
- National Rates Outdoor Canada and BC Outdoors Combined
- National Rates Outdoor Canada
- Regional Rates Outdoor Canada West
- Regional Rates BC Outdoors
- Digital Rates
For all advertising inquiries, contact email@example.com