Impress your guests with the best fresh walleye dinner ever.
- 1 lb fresh boneless, skinless walleye fillets
- Pinot Grigio
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cup garlic-stuffed green olives, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cup pitted black olives, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cup sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash and thoroughly dry fillets between paper towels; lay fillets on the bottom of a casserole or glass baking dish. Add a splash of wine, and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle on olives, sundried tomatoes and feta, then cover with layer of tomato slices and sprinkle on more feta.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook fillets for approximately 20 minutes or until flesh is opaque. Before serving, squeeze lemon juice over steaming fish.